The promoter of the Promotion is Lornamead UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01766292 whose registered office is at Lornamead UK Ltd, Aintree Avenue White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge Wiltshire, BA14 0XB United Kingdom. (“Promoter”). The terms and conditions below apply to the Prize draws unless otherwise expressly stated. The terms below shall prevail in the event of discrepancy with any specific rules. By entering this draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) excluding employees of Lornamead UK Limited (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other persons connected with this promotion.
2. You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Promotional Period: Wednesday 9th August 2017 – Monday 14th August 2017.
5. Entry Requirement: Entry into each Prize Draw by an individual (“You”) is made by completing the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSMX33 and submitting your details into the required form on the survey page.
6. All required fields in the sign-up form must be completed with correct information for the entry to be valid. The Promoter shall determine whether an entry is valid.
7. By entering the Prize Draw You warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify such information.
8. Only one entry per person is acceptable. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by setting up multiple email addresses will be disqualified. You must be the person entering and cannot set up an account on behalf of someone else. All prizes will be awarded to the person as per the account only.
9. There will be 20 Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean sets to giveaway including Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean Shampoo (250ml) and Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean Conditioning Defence Spray (150ml).
10. Closing date is the date at which the draw is made.
11. Prize Giveaways Winner Selection: Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
12. Prize Giveaways Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email. Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date for the relevant round of prizes. Winners will need to claim their prize within 28 days otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability. General
14. The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
16. Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date of confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to remove offending users from prize draws if they are deemed to have breached any of the terms above. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. The Promoter does not guarantee that the systems used to enter the promotion will be available at all times.
21. The prize winners full names and counties will be available by writing to the Promoter at Lornamead Ltd, Aintree Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XB, UK within 3 months of the closing date.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions for samples (when a sampling campaign is in place)
By registering for a free sample entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
The free sample offer is open to residents of the UK only.
The offer is limited to a certain number of samples as specificed. When these have been claimed, the offer will end.
Applicants must be 18 years or over.
No purchase is necessary.
The request for a free sample is free of charge. Only one request per person is permitted. Entries will only be accepted on the official registration from the Vosene website.
Responsibility cannot be taken for requests lost, damaged or delayed whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
Offer is available until a given date.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. There are no substitute products or cash alternative.
The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Facebook competitions - terms and conditions
To enter the competition entrants must submit their entry via Vosene UK’s Facebook page. The entries will be judged by the Vosene social team.
Entry is open to residents of the UK& ROI only.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
The competition is open until 11:59pm on the end date stated in the competition post.
The winner will be announced shortly after.
The winner will win the prize as described in the competition post.
The Promoter (Lornamead UK ltd) will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
The winner must allow up to 28 days for the prize to arrive.
The websites www.vosene.co.uk and www.vosenekids.co.uk and www.vosenekids.ie are owned and operated by Lornamead UK Limited and the expressions “Vosene”, “Vosene Kids” “we”, “us” and “our” relate to Lornamead UK Limited.
Lornamead UK ltd is registered in England (company registration no. 1766292), registered address: Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF