*This promotion is now closed*
Vosene Kids Trolls limited on pack promotion full terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on 15th August 2016 and 23.59 GMT on 28th February 2017.
3. Purchase is necessary.
4. To Enter: Purchase a participating Vosene Kids promotional product then enter the unique code located on the back of the pack at www.vosenekids.co.uk/trolls to see if you have won.
5. Please retain your till receipt as it may be required to validate your prize claim.
6. Participating Vosene Products:
- Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean 3 in 1 shampoo 400ml;
- Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean 3 in 1 shampoo 250ml;
- Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean Conditioning spray 150ml;
- Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean detangling Spray 150 ml;
- Vosene Kids fruity Goodness super Strawberry 2 in 1 shampoo 250 ml; and
- Vosene Kids fruity Goodness Fresh melon 2 in 1 shampoo 250 ml.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, providing each entry is accompanied by a different unique code. Each unique code can only be entered once.
8. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
9. Prizes: There are 40,000 Trolls dolls available to be won, made up of 12 different characters. The colour and design of each one may vary and characters will be issued at random in a ‘blind bag’ with a Certificate of Adoption. Trolls dolls are approximately 32 x 102 x 127mm.
10. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected via a secure and random prize allocation process operated under the supervision of an Independent entity.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified immediately if they have won a Prize on the website.
12. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
13. Entrants must enter the Promotion using their legal name. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to provide correct and complete mailing address. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for failure to deliver the prize to an incomplete or inaccurate address. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Where any prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The responsibility of any tax, insurance, additional costs, registration requirements or liabilities arising from this promotion or prize lies with the person claiming the prize.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, such as a change to a venue or an alteration or cancellation of an event, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
19. By entering the Promotion winners agree to take part in any publicity arising from the Promotion and authorises the Promoter’s inclusion in any third party publicity.
20. Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Vosene Kids WL, Lornamead UK Ltd, Aintree Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XB after 1st March 2017 for 4 weeks.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Lornamead UK Ltd, Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF.
*This promotion is now closed* Take a Troll for a Stroll - Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the prize draw is Lornamead UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01766292 whose registered office is at Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF (“Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below together with any specific rules set out at www.vosenekids.co.uk/terms-conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Prize draw unless otherwise expressly stated. The terms below shall prevail in the event of discrepancy with any specific rules.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) excluding employees of Lornamead UK Limited (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other persons connected with this promotion.
- You must be aged 18 or over. You warrant that by entering the Prize Draw you are aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. However, internet access is required.
- Promotional Period: The first day (“Start Date”) of the Prize Draw is 21st October 2016 and the closing day will be 17th January 2017 23:59.59hrs (“Closing Date”). Any entries received after this date will not be valid.
- Entry Requirements
- Entry into the Prize Draw by an individual (“You”) must be submitted via the upload of a photograph containing a mini Trolls doll on trolls.vosenekids.co.uk/take-a-troll-for-a-stroll. You must also complete a form with your details.
- By uploading the photograph and completing the form or otherwise seeking to enter the Prize Draw you are deemed to have accepted and otherwise be bound by the Terms. All required fields in the entry form must be completed with appropriate information and the photograph upload must contain a mini Trolls doll and be in a [JPEG/Portrait format]. Entries must not be digitally altered or manipulated. The Promoter shall determine whether an entry is valid.
- All images will be reviewed prior to publication on the website. Any photographs that are offensive or contain prohibited images or any materials deemed offensive by the Promoter will be deleted, will not appear on the website gallery and will be removed from the Prize Draw.
- Entries must be uploaded to the Take a Troll for a Stroll page trolls.vosenekids.co.uk/take-a-troll-for-a-stroll. The images will then be pulled through to a gallery on the website for people to view within 1 working day. Entrants will have the option to share their photo on Facebook or Twitter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw but a mini Trolls doll is required.
- By entering the Prize Draw You warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify such information.
- You must correctly upload a photograph of your mini Trolls doll to complete a valid entry. Once submitted, entries/images cannot be amended in any way.
- You may upload more than one photograph. However, your name will only be entered once in the Prize Draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner Selection and Notification
- 1 winner will be chosen every Tuesday from the 24th October 2016 week until the 17th January 2017 from all valid entries. The winner will be chosen at random.
- Entrants will be notified by email within 2 weeks of each draw. It is your responsibility to ensure your email address is correct.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Goodie Bundle and Star Prize from the day winners’ addresses are received.
- In the event that a Prize is not claimed within 28 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the Prize to another entrant.
- The Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) is the chance to win one of 14 prizes (“Prize Draw Prizes”) released during the Prize Draw period.
- The Prize Draw Prizes contains:
- 13 Goodie Bundles: includes x 1 New Vosene Kids Pink Pomelo 2 in 1 Shampoo, x 1 Troll Magnet, x 1 Activity Pack and x 1 Trolls Foil Cup.
- 1 Star Prize: includes the Vosene Kids Range of products, x 1 Giant Trolls Keyboard and 1 Goodie Bundle (contents above).
- There are 14 Prize Draw Prizes.
- The first day (“Start Date”) of the Prize Draw is 21st October 2016 and the Prize Draws will take place as follows:
Goodie Bundles will be drawn on the following:
- 1. Tuesday 24th October 2016
- 2. Tuesday 31st October 2016
- 3. Tuesday 1st November 2016
- 4. Tuesday 8th November 2016
- 5. Tuesday 15th November 2016
- 6. Tuesday 22nd November 2016
- 7. Tuesday 29th November 2016
- 8. Tuesday 6th December 2016
- 9. Tuesday 13th December 2016
- 10. Tuesday 20th December 2016
- 11. Tuesday 27th December 2016
- 12. 3rd January 2017 2016
- 13. 10th January 2017
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- To obtain details of the winners’ full name and county, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope and covering letter stating the name and date of the Prize Draw to Pegasus, Sovereign House, Church Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UJ. Details of each winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants that submit comments, recordings and images ("Content"), unless the Promoter advises otherwise, license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, including social networking sites, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic or literary (whichever is applicable) work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or any matter arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or its operation the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that the systems used to enter the promotion will be available at all times.
- Lost, damaged or delayed entries will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entrants may only win a maximum of one Goodie Bundle or Star Prize.
- Following the weekly draw, all previous valid non-winners will be included in following week’s draw on a rolling basis.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- Any cost associated with accessing Facebook or Twitter is the Entrants responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Terms and conditions for samples (when a sampling campaign is in place)
By registering for a free sample entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
The free sample offer is open to residents of the UK only.
The offer is limited to a certain number of samples as specificed. When these have been claimed, the offer will end.
Applicants must be 18 years or over.
No purchase is necessary.
The request for a free sample is free of charge. Only one request per person is permitted. Entries will only be accepted on the official registration from the Vosene website.
Responsibility cannot be taken for requests lost, damaged or delayed whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
Offer is available until a given date.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. There are no substitute products or cash alternative.
The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Facebook competitions - terms and conditions
To enter the competition entrants must submit their entry via Vosene UK’s Facebook page. The entries will be judged by the Vosene social team.
Entry is open to residents of the UK& ROI only.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
The competition is open until 11:59pm on the end date stated in the competition post.
The winner will be announced shortly after.
The winner will win the prize as described in the competition post.
The Promoter (Lornamead UK ltd) will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
The winner must allow up to 28 days for the prize to arrive.
The websites www.vosene.co.uk and www.vosenekids.co.uk and www.vosenekids.ie are owned and operated by Lornamead UK Limited and the expressions “Vosene”, “Vosene Kids” “we”, “us” and “our” relate to Lornamead UK Limited.
Lornamead UK ltd is registered in England (company registration no. 1766292), registered address: Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF