Effective Date: 11th August 2021
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- you may encounter cookies from our third party service providers that we have allowed on our website that assist us with various aspects of our website operations and services.
- you may also encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of our website that we do not control and have not authorised. For example, if you view a web page posted as a link from our website, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.
2. Cookies used on our website
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are required for the operation of our website. These include for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, to move around the website and use its features; such as to use the shopping basket when making a purchase.
- Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
3. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be partially used within the European Union or just in the European Economic Area if it is used by other parties. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States, and then shortened so it is only partially used there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Alternatively, you can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics in the future by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Opting out of cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More Information|