Vosene Kids On Pack Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Prize Draw Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on 24 February 2020 and 23.59 GMT on 31 October 2020.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. To Enter: visit www.vosenekids.co.uk/PeterRabbit2 and enter your name and email address plus the code found on the back of pack of participating Vosene Kids products.
5. Participating Vosene Kids Products:
• Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean 3in1 Shampoo 250ml; • Vosene Kids Squeaky Clean Conditioning Defence Spray 150ml; • Vosene Kids Strawberry 2in1 Shampoo 250ml; and • Vosene Kids Melon 2in1 Shampoo 250ml.
6. You can enter the Prize Draw once per Prize Draw round. All valid entries into each Prize Draw round will be entered automatically into the Main Prize Draw for the holiday.
7. The Prize Draw rounds are:
• February 24 to March 31: round 1
• April 1 to April 30: round 2
• May 1 to May 31: round 3
• June 1 to June 30: round 4
• July 1 to July 31: round 5
• August 1 to August 31: round 6
• September 1 to September 30: round 7
• October 1 to October 31: round 8
8. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Prize Draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
16 x PETER RABBIT™ goody bags
• Two given away per Prize Draw round comprising:
• 1 x PETER RABBIT™ tote bag
• 1 x PETER RABBIT™ dvd
• 1 x PETER RABBIT™ sticker book
• 1 x PETER RABBIT™ wooden spoon
• Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Where any Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
• The responsibility of any tax, insurance, additional costs, registration requirements or liabilities arising from this promotion or Prize lies with the person claiming the Prize.
• Main Prize: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 includes to the South of France includes:
• Return flights from Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Manchester to Marseille, France, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person.
• 6-day car hire, to be picked up / dropped off at Marseille airport, including hire of GPS.
• 5 nights’ farm-house style accommodation in Côtes du Rhône.
• Dessert Making Class with Expert Chef: (2.5 hours) Includes expert chef and all equipment.
• Travel insurance.
• Economy flights available from major international airports in Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Manchester only. Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available. Flight itinerary will be selected by the prize provider at their sole discretion.
• The winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel
• Any necessary visas are responsibility of the winner and guests.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the accommodation.
• The accommodation is based on two adults and two under-16s sharing a quadruple occupancy house; accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over.
• Main Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
• Main Prize is subject to availability.
• Main Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2020 – 2nd January 2021 (Christmas and New Year).
• Main Prize is valid for 18 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
• Winners must contact the prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure.
• The stay must include a Saturday night in the accommodation.
• All elements of the Main Prize must be taken at the same time; once booked, the Main Prize cannot be altered or amended.
• At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
• The Main Prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
• For car hire, the named driver must be aged 21 or over, with a full clean driving license. Any drivers aged 25 or under, or with less than three years’ driving experience, will need to pay a supplementary cost for car hire. A valid credit card in the name of the named driver with available funds will be required for security deposit purposes when hiring the car.
• Any damage caused to the hire car during the holiday will be responsibility of the winner.
• A £200 allowance is provided for travel to/from UK airport.
• If any of the stated activities are unavailable over winner’s preferred travel dates then alternative activities of equal value will be offered by prize provider; If winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities then no alternative activities will be provided.
10. Winner Selection:
• 2 winners will be selected from each Prize Draw round to win a PETER RABBIT™ goody bag.
• 1 winner will be selected for all Prize Draw rounds for the Main Prize.
• All winners will be selected via a secure and random Prize allocation process operated by an Independent entity.
• Winner Notification:
• All winners’ details will be passed to the Prize Provider for the fulfilment of the Prizes of the PETER RABBIT™ Goody Bags will be notified with 14 working days after that Prize Draw round has closed
• The winner of the Main Prize will be notified by 14 November 2020 if they have won via email.
• Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the PETER RABBIT™ Goody Bags from the date of winner confirmation.
• Entrants must enter the Promotion using their legal name. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to provide correct and complete mailing address. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for failure to deliver the Prizes to an incomplete or inaccurate address. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
• If for any reason the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, such as a change to a venue or an alteration or cancellation of an event, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
• Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Vosene Kids Peter Rabbit, Lornamead UK Ltd, Aintree Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XB after 1st November 2020 for 4 weeks.
• The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
• By entering this Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Lornamead UK Ltd, Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF.
Terms and conditions for samples (when a sampling campaign is in place)
By registering for a free sample entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
The free sample offer is open to residents of the UK only.
The offer is limited to a certain number of samples as specificed. When these have been claimed, the offer will end.
Applicants must be 18 years or over.
No purchase is necessary.
The request for a free sample is free of charge. Only one request per person is permitted. Entries will only be accepted on the official registration from the Vosene website.
Responsibility cannot be taken for requests lost, damaged or delayed whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
Offer is available until a given date.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. There are no substitute products or cash alternative.
The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Facebook competitions - terms and conditions
To enter the competition entrants must submit their entry via Vosene UK’s Facebook page. The entries will be judged by the Vosene social team.
Entry is open to residents of the UK& ROI only.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
The competition is open until 11:59pm on the end date stated in the competition post.
The winner will be announced shortly after.
The winner will win the prize as described in the competition post.
The Promoter (Lornamead UK ltd) will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
The winner must allow up to 28 days for the prize to arrive.
The websites www.vosene.co.uk and www.vosenekids.co.uk and www.vosenekids.ie are owned and operated by Lornamead UK Limited and the expressions “Vosene”, “Vosene Kids” “we”, “us” and “our” relate to Lornamead UK Limited.
Lornamead UK ltd is registered in England (company registration no. 1766292), registered address: Centenary House, Centenary Way, Salford, Manchester, M50 1RF